Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Goin to OKC

So far this summer has been remarkably uneventful. Liz works and I sit at home reading and going to the gym. But that is all about to change. For a week... On friday we are going to OKC to hang out with Mike Harris and his bride to be Dacia. Should be alot of fun.

In the mean time I am house sitting for my parents who are in florida. (Yes I have reached the age where my parents go on vacation without me. Its pretty sad. Whats even more sad is that my little brother reached that age at the same time I did. In observing my family and other I believe that younger siblings end up haveing very different experiences growing up. They become an afterthought which in some cases alows them to get away with more and in other leaves them out of alot of stuff. I think this tends to make younger siblings more creative and often pretty funny). So I have to feed my cat. Which is pretty old and nasty these days. It has arthritis and cannot clean itself which makes its hair pretty nasty. And their is nothing quite as pathetic as a nasty oily sticky cat. Its sole function is to provide something soft and cuddely to love and that function is now lost on my parents one eyed beast. Its also a very nurotic cat. It only drinks from bathtub fawcets. which is very wierd. Oh well. This has been a rather boring post. I am gonna try and recall some amusing stories that have happened to me since my last blog and post those.

Personal Injury Lawyer

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was a younger sibling. Maybe if I was forgotten, I'd be funnier.

    ReplyDelete